Every morning the first words out of my mouth are a blessing offering thanks for having lived through another night and awaking to a new day. Each day, whether I’m “feeling it” or not, offers possibilities for growth, understanding, forgiveness, creating, working, building, and on and on. I am grateful for that prayer of thanks, and its reminder that daily possibilities for healing, hope, abundance and love abound. I am grateful for possibilities!
- 5 Good Posts on Gratitude (janetsketchley.wordpress.com)
- From life in the fast lane to Gratitude… (ncjobsearch.wordpress.com)
- The Relationship Between Happiness and Gratitude (psychcentral.com)
- Day 1 – Gratitude Challenge (cauldronsandcupcakes.com)
- 5 Gratitude Questions to Get to Know Yourself Better (psychologytoday.com)
- Leap: Spread Your Gratitude Around (christainnewyork.com)