Yesterday was Mother’s Day so I made a point of talking to my mother and my daughters/daughter-in-law. We are all mothers now. 🙂 I’m not big on fancy gifts or gushy cards, rather time in conversation is what I value. So it was good to spend time via FaceTime and phone with the other mothers in my family. Today however, I received a bouquet of roses and a small box of chocolates from my kids. It was totally unexpected (we don’t usually do those sorts of things). I love roses and chocolate and have smiled ever since receiving them. Thank you to my children. You made me feel special today. I am grateful for flowers and candy from my children.
- Graduates and parents should both receive flowers (proflowers.com:80)
- Weighing in on Mother’s Day (tuesday2.wordpress.com)
- OPINION: Mother’s Day is gift of encouragement (foxnews.com)
- A (God) Mother’s Day Wish (carriecraig.wordpress.com)
- Happy Mother’s Day! (enterpriselibrarysocial.wordpress.com)
- A Gratitude That Defies Naming: My Grandest Mama (40isthenew30.me)
- Create The Day For Mom (createabeautifullife.com)