My daughter-in-law shot this photo while she and my son were vacationing in the Bad Lands a few years ago. As they paused to observe “wild life,” this mule walked up to the car. Maria wanted a photo but neither she nor Tim knew what was about to happen. The mule stuck its head in the window and looked adoringly at Tim. Tim was a bit nervous and was telling Maria to hurry up with the photo, while she was telling him to be still because she was getting THE photo to beat all vacation photos! She is a smart gal! 🙂 Humor is not planned. It happens in ways and places we least expect. Humor is the spice of life. I love the humor in this photo, and in life. Humor helps us keep our sanity when the world seems to be going mad. I am grateful for humor!
- What is a sense of humor (wiki.answers.com)
- Humor Therapy and Cancer (everydayhealth.com)
- humor: Funny or not? (neurosciety.wordpress.com)
- laughing at ourselves (motheringspirit.wordpress.com)
- Sense of Humor a Must! (increasinglymarried.wordpress.com)
- Make ’em Laugh! (writeami.wordpress.com)