This morning I awoke to the glorious sunshine beaming through our windows and had to express my gratitude for it’s beauty in the previous blog. This evening I saw the beauty of the other end of the spectrum. We were out tonight and on the way home I saw this glorious moon. There was no place to get a shot of it with the buildings and telephone wires and trees all blocking or cluttering the view. When we arrived home and walked into our dark apartment though, I could see moonlight streaming across the living room floor. I walked over to the window and this is what I saw! The moon was glorious and after shooting about a dozen frames, I sat in the dark and basked in its glow. No music. No radio. No TV (we don’t own a TV). Richard was back in the “office” working, and I sat gazing up at the moon with the cat purring curled up in my lap. That makes for a good evening. I am grateful for the moon peering through our living room window.
***This photo was shot with a zoom lens (18-200mm), then closely cropped in order to show you the details of the moon. There was one “peep hole” through the tree branches that allowed me to see the moon in full. So, yes, this is a bit enhanced but that doesn’t detract from the beauty and effect of the moon’s appearance through my window.
- Sun and Moon Double Halberd Cultivation – Double Halberd Magic (makchingyuen.wordpress.com)
- moon madness (kluschek.wordpress.com)
- My Moon! (notyouraveragewhitechick.wordpress.com)
- One of those moments (sharonandal.wordpress.com)
- Why can’t the moon be a ball? How you see things can change everything. (mynewfavoriteday.com)